|Since 2022||STEM workshop||Human Exposure to Air Pollution Modelling||Imperial College London||Lecturer|
|Since 2020||Msc CEAP||Indoor Air Pollution and Personal Exposure||University of Birmingham||Visiting lecturer|
|2019 -2020||Msc||Air Pollution Modelling||King’s College London||Lecturer|
|2018 -2019||Msc CEAP||Emissions sources & National emissions inventories, Indoor Air Pollution and Personal Exposure||University of Birmingham||Lecturer|
You can find the materials/summary of my lectures as the link belows:
- Ms Fei Gao (PhD candidate at Imperial College London, 2022-) in: The Net Zero transition: How does Net Zero impact future energy use and indoor air quality in UK homes? - Co-supervisor with Sean (main) and Sani.
- Mr Phillip Punter (PhD candidate at Imperial College London, 2022-) in: Metallic Aerosols in the Environment – building the next generation of exposure assessment models. - Co-supervisor with Sean, Dave (main) and Anja.
- Ms Yunzhe Chen (Msc at Imperial College London, 2023-) in: How do home design and location affect indoor air quality? A Case Study of London New Built Flat. - Main supervisor with Sean.
- Ms Xinyuan Li (Msc at Imperial College London, 2022) in: Estimation of exposure to both outdoor and indoor air pollution using low-cost sensor. - Main supervisor with Sean.
- Msc disertation marker at School of Public Health, Imperial College London since 2022
Editorial board, Technical Program Committee
• Reviewer for Czech Academy of Science funding, 2020
Reviewers for Journals & Conferences
Below is the list of some journal which I have been a reviewer: • Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics • Environmental Pollution • npj Climate and Atmospheric Science • Indoor Air • Environmental Science: Processes Impacts • Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health • Atmospheric Environment