Main research projects
- WellHome: West London Healthy Home and Environment Study, NERC £2.9m, Role: Research co-PI, 2021-2025.
- NIHR project: The air quality health and economic costs and benefits of a zero carbon UK. NIHR, £900k, Role: Researcher, 2022.
- APeX: An Air Pollution Exposure model to integrate protection of vulnerable groups into the UK Clean Air Programme, NERC £1.4m, Researcher, 2019-2022.
- CLUE: Cognitive DeveLopment in the Urban Environment, MRC £618k, Researcher, 2018-2021 .
- SOA: Quantitative attribution of secondary organic aerosol in Beijing to its precursors, NERC £319k, CoS writer and Researcher, 2019-2021.
- APHH-AIRPOLL: Sources and emissions of air pollutants in Beijing, NERC £1.4m, Researcher, 2016-2020.
- HEXACOMM: Human exposure to aerosol contaminants in modern microenvironments, H2020 £3.2m, ECR fellowship, 2013-2016.
- CHEERS: Physical and chemical properties of Airport emissions, EU FP7-PEOPLE € 231k ,technician, 2013-2015.